Terms and Conditions
1. The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Terms and Condition set out below.
2. The number of people occupying any one cottage is limited to that stated in the brochure or website.
3. Residents only allowed on the property unless by prior arrangement.
4. Please notify the owners of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the cottage can be re-let. If the cottage cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.
5. To safeguard against cancellation charges and other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
6. Should the cottage, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the owners’ liability is limited to the amount of any monies paid.
7. No pets allowed. Guide dogs are accepted.
8. No smoking in the cottages. Outside cigarette ends must be disposed of responsibly.
9. You agree to use the cottage solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owners’ right to refuse to hand over the cottage to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result on the owners requesting you to leave.
10. You agree to allow the owners or agents access to the cottage at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your cottage in case of any emergency.
11. You must respect and look after the cottage during your stay and leave it in a clean and tidy condition. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
12. Cottage to be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the owners. This is to allow us to prepare the cottage for the
13. Guest arrival time is from 3pm onwards. Please let us know if you will have a late